- Mar 01, 2017: New paper published on Neurocomputing: Diversity-based interactive learning meets multimodality. Pre-print version available here.
- Nov 5, 2016: RECOD team participated in two benchmark tasks in MediaEval 2016: Retrieving Diverse Social Images (paper) and Placing Task (paper).
- Oct 07, 2016: New paper published on SBBD 2016 (31st Brazilian Symposium on Databases): Araujo & Calumby - Features Fusion for Diversity Gap Reduction (paper, slides, poster)
- Aug 20, 2016: New paper published on Neurocomputing: On Interactive Learning-to-Rank for IR: Overview, Recent Advances, Challenges, and Directions. Final version available here.
- May 06, 2016: Prof. Calumby is now a permanent member of the Graduate Program on Applied Computing from UEFS! More info here.
- Apr 29, 2016: Best Paper Award: Araujo, I. B. A do C.; Calumby, R. T. Clustering Quality Analysis for Visual Diversity - XVI ERBASE, 2016.
- Mar 21, 2016: Page released! (Warning: Under construction!)
Professor Rodrigo Tripodi Calumby works at the Department of Exact Sciences of UEFS since 2011 conducting teaching activities on Databases, Software Engineering, Computer Programming, etc. His main research interests include: Information Retrieval, Machine Learning, Relevance Feedback, Interactive Learning, Learning-to-rank, and Multimedia Databases. More information here.